Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 604C 16 ohm Crossover

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member ejfud's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2007
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    604C 16 ohm Crossover

    Has anyone done a updated crossover for these drivers?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kercher's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2006
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 604C 16 ohm Crossover

    Jeff Markwart has a lot of different phase corrected crossover designs on his web site. I built his 604B crossover with MF eq to use with my 604c's, and I think they sound great. I don't really use much of the eq, but have thought about increasing the series resistor to 3 ohms to tamp down the highs a little more.
    Dan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.